There are many benefits to becoming a member of the Home Buyers Round Table of Dane County.
- Increase your visibility in the community.
- Network by serving on a committee.
- Build your resume and your prominence in the real estate community—become a leader as a Committee Chairperson or Board of Directors’ member.
- Have pride knowing that you help change the lives of low to moderate-income home buyers!
Take part in Monthly Meetings
Home Buyers Round Table of Dane County’s monthly meetings also benefit members.
- Learn about industry trends, lending programs geared toward low to moderate-income households, and related topics from content experts.
- Share news about your organization and its programs.
- Network and expand your referral sources, resources, and industry contacts.
Gain Website Exposure
Being listed on the Home Buyers Round Table of Dane website also packs a host of benefits.
- Gain referrals with your name and contact information on our public member list.
Become an Industry Leader
Members can present at Home Buyer Education Classes held 10 times a year.* To present, members must:
- Have at least one year of active membership.
- Educate attendees while avoiding promotional activity.
*The Home Buyers Round Table has final approval of all speakers.
Become a Member
Annual membership dues are $75 per member, good for the calendar year, and are not prorated.
Visitors are welcome.
Thank you to our members! We couldn’t do it without you!